Our cold process soaps are made in small batches, using carefully curated ingredients. Every soap we make has at least one ingredient we grow on the farm such as organic raw honey, beeswax, flowers, or botanicals. We grow acres of lavender, and a variety of botanicals that we harvest by hand, and use steam distillation to create our essential oils. All of our soaps are free of palm oil, parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates, triclosan (commonly found in store-bought soaps). Each bar of soap is approximately 5 oz, and produced in a variety of shapes, sizes, colors, and fragrance blends.
We currently offer 5 types of bar soaps in a variety of fragrances.
- Moisturizing Soap – Creamy cleansing lather with farm grown botanicals that leaves your skin soft, clean, and hydrated.
- Sensitive Skin Soap – Gentle cleansing, lots of lather, and soothing skin loving farm grown botanicals to calm sensitive skin.
- 100% Olive Oil (Castile) Soap – Lots of lather, and leaves your skin squeaky clean and soft.
- Sea Salt Spa Soap – A luxurious lather, gentle exfoliation, a very long lasting bar, and leaves your skin clean and soft.
- Baby Soap – Gentle cleansing with lots of lather. This soap has rounded edges, and fits perfectly in your hand for sudsing up your little one.
All soaps are $6.00 per bar, and available in single or double packs. If you want to mix and match a 6-pack of soaps, we will include a %15 discount on your order.
As of December 2022 we are currently sold out of all soaps! We are making more daily, and they will be ready for sale by mid January. Feel free to make a custom order with your preferred soap type, fragrance, and additives we have available.