Join us for our first annual Lavender Days Festival!
When purchasing tickets, select “local pickup” tickets will be sent in May to the address provided when ordering.
Event Date: June 24-25, 2023
Event time: 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Location: Dixon Family Farm 27075 South Sandgates Rd., Mechanicsville, MD 20659
A limited number of Early Bird Tickets are on sale now!
Our historic, waterfront lavender farm features rolling hills of lavender with over 2,300 plants, and seven varieties. Our 65 acre farm also includes acres of cut flowers, fields of wildflowers, and several varieties of botanicals, herbs, and more.
Please read the event details before purchasing tickets
- Advance purchase of tickets is required
- You will receive tickets in the mail two weeks before the event
- One ticket per person, good for one day, kids 3 and under are free.
- Paper tickets will be exchanged for a wristband when you check in to the event
- A limited number of early bird tickets are available now for $25
- Full price tickets will go on sale April 8, 2023 for $35 until sold out
- There will be no tickets available for purchase at the event
- This is a rain or shine event, all ticket purchases are final
Included with your Ticket Purchase
- Entry to the farm for one day
- Access to the lavender fields, flower fields, and wildflower fields.
- Off-Site Parking at the Hollywood Fire Department
- Trolley transportation from the off-site parking location to the event, and back (Limited on-site parking available for purchase here)
- On-Farm transportation in 6-passenger golf cart for those who need a lift
- Live Music
- Hay Rides
- Petting Zoo for kids
- Face Painting for kids
- Photo Booth
- Plein air artists
- Picnic area
- Food Trucks
- Luxurious Outdoor Cocktail Lounge featuring a Wine Bar, Bourbon Bar, and Gin Bar (drinks available for purchase from our vendors)
- 20+ Local vendors for featuring Southern Maryland made art, crafts, baked goods, artisan soaps, and our own farm made lavender products.
- Luxury Restroom Trailers
- Limited on-site parking available for $25 (advance purchase only)
- Passenger drop-offs are allowed for certain situations, please email email@example.com for more information.
- We have off-site parking available at the Hollywood Fire Department located at 24801 MD-235, Hollywood, MD. We have contracted two trolleys from Patuxent Transportation to transport guests from the off-site parking area to the farm and back. The Trolley ride is approximately 10 minutes to travel 5 miles to and from the farm.
- We are a waterfront lavender farm on the Patuxent River with areas of the shoreline protected by the State of Maryland. Being on the water is very beautiful, but severely limits our parking options for large events. We hope you will overlook the parking inconvenience and enjoy the gorgeous view the farm offers.
There are no reviews yet.