Lavender Days Festival
When purchasing tickets, select “local pickup” tickets will be emailed to the address you provide
Event Date: June 25, 2023
Event time: 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Use the emailed receipt as your ticket to get in
On the days when our fields of lavender are in peak bloom, the luscious fragrant air takes on a magical purple haze. These are what we call Lavender Days.
Celebrate the start of summer with friends and family and over 3000 lavender plants in bloom, set on rolling hills against a waterfront vista on our generational family farm. Enjoy live music, local artisans, baked treats, ice cream, lavender lemonade, and of course our own line of farm made lavender products as we celebrate the enchantment of Lavender Days. With a petting zoo and face painting for the kids, locally made craft beverages, live music and hands on workshops for the grown folks, and acres of blooming fields of flowers for everyone to experience, the Lavender Days Festival offers a unique opportunity for friends and families to relax outdoors and be immersed in a flower farm fantasy!
- Tickets are $35 each, one ticket per person, good for one day, kids 10 and under are free.
Included with your Ticket Purchase
- Entry to the farm for one day
- Access to the lavender fields, flower fields, and wildflower fields.
- Off-Site Parking at the Hollywood Fire Department
- Trolley transportation from the off-site parking location to the event and back (Limited on-site parking available for purchase here)
- On-Farm transportation in 6-passenger golf cart for those who need a lift
- Live Music
- Hay Rides
- Petting Zoo for kids
- Face Painting for kids
- Photo Booth
- Plein air artists
- Picnic area
- Food Trucks
- Luxurious Outdoor Cocktail Lounge featuring a Wine Bar, Bourbon Bar, and Gin Bar (drinks available for purchase from our vendors)
- 40+ Local vendors for featuring Southern Maryland made art, crafts, baked goods, artisan soaps, and our own farm made lavender products.
- Luxury Restroom Trailers
- Limited on-site parking available for $25 (advance purchase only)
- Passenger drop-offs are allowed for certain situations, please email email@example.com for more information.
- We have off-site parking available at the Hollywood Fire Department located at 24801 MD-235, Hollywood, MD. We have contracted Patuxent Transportation to transport guests from the off-site parking area to the farm and back. The Trolley ride is approximately 10 minutes to travel 5 miles to and from the farm.