Thursdays: 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Sundays: 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
The farm will be closed in inclimate weather
|Mixed Bouquet||(a mix of flowers, filler, foliage)|
(50 stem bunch)
(75 stem bunch)
|Specialty Cut Flowers||(Dahlias, Lisianthus Spray)||$1.50/stem|
See what’s blooming on our Instagram page!
What to expect
- When you arrive, follow the signs to park, there will be a short walk from your car to the check in where you collect your bucket and clippers.
- There are signs posted in the flower rows with the names of each plant, and guidelines for how to cut.
- Fill up your bucket, and return to the check-in counter where you will pay, and return your bucket and clippers.
- Your flowers will be wrapped in paper for transportation, or you can choose one of our other containers to purchase, and take your flowers home with you with some water.
- Some flowers and foliage tend to wilt after cutting in the summer heat. When you get home, place your flowers in a bucket of cool water, and let them rest in a cool room for a couple of hours before arranging. They will perk right up.
Tips for visiting the farm
- Wear appropriate shoes for walking on uneven surfaces, dirt, and gravel.
- Be prepared for a short walk from the parking area to the flower field on a dirt farm road.
- We have bee hives near the flowers, and therefore, lots of bees visiting our flower fields. We also have bugs, biting flies, mosquitoes and ticks… we recommend applying bug spray before your visit.
- Brightly colored clothing and perfume attracts the bees.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times, and not allowed to run freely on the farm. We have farm equipment coming and going, as well as steep drops on the perimeter of the field.
- Please do not bring your pets with you to the farm.
- We have a portable toilet available.